One of the pesky residents of Cherating downing a Soya Bean Milk
After every new destination I visit, I find myself asking the same old questions, “Would I go back and under what circumstances?” Since from time to time I do enjoy relaxing in a tranquil environment I can honestly say that Cherating Beach will be one of the first places on my “relaxation” list. But remember, travel experiences can also be influenced by the expectations you create before you arrive at a new destination. Therefore, it is important to consider what you really want and need before heading out on your next journey.
Cherating Beach is recommended for:
- Budget travellers and families seeking a laidback beach environment removed from mass tourism. Surfers will enjoy the prime months from October to February, but expect things to me a bit busier during surfing season. There are plenty of outdoor activities (fishing, kayaking, cycling, etc.) available if the pace gets a bit too slow for your liking.
Cherating Beach is not recommended for:
- Travellers seeking an exciting night life or those looking forward to getting pampered in luxury resorts
Additional Reminders: Always look into the weather forecast before you head to Cherating Beach. At times, there can be very heavy rain and flooding in the area around late November.
How to find the cheapest rooms near Cherating Beach?
We have visited Cherating Beach on many different occasions over the years. We used www.agoda.com for our online bookings. They offer a solid selection and reasonable prices. Another useful site for rooms in Cherating is www.hotelscombined.com. Hotelscombined is regarded as the world’s best site for comparing room prices before booking. Since Cherating is a small place, with a local feel to it, I would suggest staying as close to the beach as possible to have access to convenience stores and other travel services (buses, tours, maps etc.).
Top Rated Properties in Cherating
Based on Verified Guest Reviews
Important: Mobile Users must swipe from left to right to see entire table.
- Properties rated based on ‘overall’ review scores from each respective website’s verified guests.
- Minimum of 50 verified guest reviews required to be considered eligible for comparison.
- All star ratings and verified guest review scores are tallied at the time of writing, and therefore, are subject to change.